Saturday, June 16, 2012

Freaked OUT...

Just realized today that I have 3 months and 1 week until race day... Ummmm, how did that happen?!?? SHOCKED AND UNPREPARED! So now I need a miracle.

I have exactly 14 weeks.

I've already cut out wheat and kept sugar under 2 teaspoons per day. Now I need to take the next step and cut out carbs and sugary fruits And veggies.

Next I need to start training. I'm going to complete p90x to build strength and endurance. I'm going to continue walking at least 10,000 steps a day as a baseline, and keep increasing.

Then there's the actual running. Crap...this is where I get scared... Doesn't matter I gotta commit.

Here is my goal: on or before September 22 I will complete a half marathon.

Now I need to start visualizing. Here is my vision statement:

I am an active, fit, and hot mom.

Mmm hmmm. Time to get my butt in gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment