Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 90 postpartum

New weight: 216.2

So so so glad to be out of the 220's!!! SO GLAD! I've been cutting out a ton of sugar and it's been helping immensely. So glad to have Truvia! I have to say that my new pants are also starting to fit better! We're not there yet, but we're close. By we I mean, my pants and me...

I had 2 days where I didn't eat only what I was supposed to. On one day I was sitting with my friend in the hospital who couldn't handle eating. So I ate her chicken quesadilla! It was a little too much. So I decided that would be a cheat day for me! So my husband and I went out for pizza that night. And I didn't weigh myself the next day. Really glad I didn't...I already felt guilty for eating poorly the day before. I decided it wasn't a good way to start the next day. Being discouraged from the get go will not help you get to your goal that day. So I skipped and weighed myself the ndxt day, and I had gone back down to the previous low! Nothing to feel bad about!

The other cheat was that my cousin offered to buy us shakes at Dairy Queen. I asked for the very smallest shake they had...turns out that still isn't very small! I still was within my calorie range and I went down still this morning! Woo hoo!

I want to get better at working out more. I worked out twice last week and haven't worked out this week. I feel the momentum so I really want to jump in with both feet! The hug and I went for a nice long walk today, but nothing that would cause sweat.. I gotta sweat.

Still feeling good and totally ready to be at my pre-pregnancy weight! Less than 10 pounds to go! Oh baby, feels good!

I'll have a smoking' hot bad and a tight ass in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment