Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Postpartum Day 83

My little munchkin is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I adore her! She coos and gags every chance she gets...and when she's sad she has the saddest face in the world. Bottom lip goes out, crocodile tears fill her big brown eyes, then the heartbreaking newborn cry follows...It's so sad! Lately she have these quick bursts of sadness while she's sleeping. They only last a few short seconds, but I tell you, they sure make me want to cry!

I love my little munchkin, what I don't love is my current out of control tummy! While my larger breasts and oh so soft middle help my munchkin find a cozy place to fall asleep, I'm still wearing my maternity clothes.. I bought a pair of jeans that sorta fit (I couldn't bear to buy the size that actually fits...), I refuse to buy a full wardrobe in a size that no one wants to admit to.

Soooo...I'm going to admit where I'm starting to an empty room, that may eventually encourage a few strangers, that can be my confidants and friends from afar... I won't be posting any Biggest loser style photos in spandex...that's just not healthy...but I will post my numbers. So if you'd like to recreate my current physique you are more than welcome to, just don't show me...I don't want to know my size.

Current weight: 221 (I can't believe I just told the truth...)
Waist: 38.5"
Hips:48"
Bust: 46"
Actual size: lane Bryant 18-20, Gap barely a 20, probably would be too tight...
What I'm wearing: 18 plus muffin top

Okay...so obviously I don't love my current size. But I do love me, so I promise to talk nice to myself and give myself encouragement and affection. I will not be my own bully. I love being a mama and a wife and so many other things. I want to be healthy to have the energy to be whoever I truly am...and to look effin' hot in a swimsuit...that's right...effin' hot

No comments:

Post a Comment